Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Thursday, July 16, 2009

ABC Brag Book

I joined The Great Exchange Challenge at DSO, and I got a little carried away! I made 37 7x5 brag book pages for my special needs students. Imagine what you could create with this many pages! In fact, Arts Cow has a 40 page 7x5 Photo Book special right now and you get is for $4.99 including FREE SHIPPING. Please click on the ARTS COW LINK to the get to the site. The code for the special is 7X5BOOKS499 and it expires 7/31/09 (actually 7/30/09 US because of the time difference).

You could use it for a variety of scrapbooks. The brag books quick pages I made are ONLY available by exchanging a Quick Page in the exchange. The fabulous kits were a total of 99 cents (one was free and the other one was 99 cents). When you include your QP along with mine in the exchange, you GET THEM ALL! How cool is that?

Here is the memorial album I made for one of my special needs students that passed away in April. Click on the album cover to see the finished product.


11 comments:

  1. I have found so much that was helpful on your blog! Thanks.

    My blog is

    Wrestlingretirement.blogspot.com

    Drop by and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Thankyou so much for visting my blog and inviting me to look at your memeory book..oh my Im in tears..thats is the most beautiful creationg i have seen in ages..stunning owrk and wow what a beautiful memeory to keep..thankyou Jeanette also for your kind words about my latest blog..Its a work in progress so hope to work on it more when I have time.
    Take care
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey.....out shining yourself as usual....beautiful work dedicated to a beautiful family. Love it babes, You really are such a very special lady, your family must be so proud of you.
    Take care darling.
    Love & ((hugs)) Funky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful album for Brandon!!!

    Drop me a line or two.... tragedyanne@comcast.net

    I just love artcow too!! I finially got a template for it..LOL and love it.

    Happy Scrapin' Kat aka Keepsake-Creators

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tribute to a special young man. You have done him proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jeanette, what a beautiful book you made for your student. It was a real tribute to him and the scrapping is fabulous!
    hugs
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly touching, what a wonderful memorial book. Your work if fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeanette

    Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. It's all thanks to you. I used your articles on customising your blog to create it.

    Hugs
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Jeanette - I read the comment you left on my blog (thank you so much!) and wandered on over...wow! What a wonderful source of information! I'm very glad I stopped in - I still have a ton to learn, and this will help immensely. Thanks again!

    Kim
    Kimeric Kreations

    Kimeric Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeanette,
    The ablum you made for Brandon and his family is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing the time you had with him, with all of us I know his family will cherish this album. Jeanette you are truly one special lady who has so many talents and shares so much of yourself you are truly a blessing in this world. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving all the wonderful comments they really do mean alot to me. Thank you again.

    Kathy
    Just Being Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template