Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some Freebies!

Every once in awhile, I attempt to make something digitally. Well, this is one of those times. I was invited by my friend Linda at Bon Scrapatit to the DSO Color Challenge by Kim B. Well, when I saw the posting bonuses (PBs) I knew I had to try. Here's the attempt I made at making a mini kit with word art for challenge #2 and an alpha for challenge #1. Click on each preview to download from Box.net. Thanks for the invite Linda!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette,
    These are just wonderful!!! I tried to download them but it says
    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage so I will try again later. Thanks again for the wonderful kits.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy! I just checked and they are working fine. Let me know if you continue to have problems!

    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template