Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bluetiful Kit & a Freebie

I have another great Quick Page for you…well, I’m not so sure the quick page is great, but the kit is definitely great! I also want to introduce a very special person…

Sweet Baby Aiden, he’s precious, beautiful and a miracle! One of my bestest (and the most beautiful) friends had Aiden early, so he is quite small, just over 4 pounds…

mah_bluetiful_MK1_rs

mah_bluetiful_MK2_rs

These were made from the bluetiful kit from my friend Jo (AKA MAH Designs) at theStudio. Click the image below to be taken to 4shared to download.

mah_bluetiful_preview

The Word Art on the Freebie came from my very favorite Word Artist…Bethany…she’s just amazing.  She has daily freebees, so check out her blog by clicking on her logo:

bethany 3

or go to her store at Scrap Orchard, by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template