Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Season’s Renewal & a Freebie

I just love digital scrapping, when I have time. I have been super busy at work, and that will continue for the next few weeks, with me putting in about 60 hours a week…whew!

Here’s a freebie QP I made using the layout I made for my friends who got married! Click on the preview to be taken to 4shared. Personal use only. I really worked hard on the cluster, making drop shadows for every piece as it was layered….a lot of love went into this layout! The size is unique, it’s a 12x16 for a poster size that I made. I love the beauty of this kit…it is rockin’! mitsybelle_renewal_MKQPrs.jpgI have this beautiful new kit from mITSYBELLE that is just beautiful. Click on preview to be taken to her store:renewal prev1

Here’s another fun layout from this splendid kit:

mitsybelle_renewal_MK2 rs The dancer picture I found online from BluesEmotion, isn’t it gorgeous?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template