Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Steampunk ROCKS!

My friends Sherah and Trish made the most amazing, awesome kit ever. It’s called Scientific Romance delivered in steampunk style. Don’t know what steampunk is? Neither did I until my son came home from school as one of the main characters in Romeo and Juliet. He said they were doing the play steampunk style. Huh? What? I was so confused. So of course I had to google it, but that still didn’t the give the feel for it. It’s sort of like Queen Victoria meets Mr. Gadget.  It’s like Sci-Fi meet Victorian…

All I know is that it was the best $7 I’ve spent on digital scrapbooking because it has ALL THAT in a Mega Kit! I hope you all enjoy steampunk as much as I do!

Click the image to be taken to the store! Look for some freebies coming soon…

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Jeanette! I'm glad you love it! It was soo fun to make! thanks for the great idea! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template