Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Monday, November 22, 2010

Calendars and Artscow

artscow Have you tried Artscow yet? It’s a wonderful printing company that always offers great deals and coupons. I’ve ordered photo books, key chains, and posters from them, and I’ve been happy with everything I’ve ordered! This year I want to make calendars for the family for gifts. I noticed there weren’t a lot of free digital U.S. templates available for calendars, so I made some. I am also making actual calendar quick pages, which I hope to post in the next few days, so stay tuned...

Also, if you click on my referral link, I get free product, and so can you! Artscow is famous for giving out excellent coupons.

Click on the preview below to get 2011 U.S. Calendar templates in PNG format.

MK_Freebie_Calendars 1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Nov. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template