Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

From the creative designer, Sherah with Skrapper Digitals: "This kit was created with a special photograph of my now 5 year old daughter in mind. She was just 8 months old at the time (her picture is in the attached images) We came across a beautiful hibiscus growing wild here on our farm and I was amazed at the size fo the bloom growing there naturally. This is one of my very favorite pictures of her and I think you'll see why, she just radiates. I think you'll enjoy this kit, it's full of romantic, sweet and soft elements and lots of flowers."


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating and sharing this lovely QP. I especially like how there is plenty of "open space" for us to put our own spin on the page so it becomes unique to each of us who use it. Thanks again! Oh, and I am especially appreciative to everyone who offers freebies. Without the freebies I would be unable to scrap since my husband has been out of work for three years, and I am disabled. Freebies are what allows me to digi-scrap. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.
    movers dc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette,

    I have missed visiting your site. Hope you are well. I found this site that I thought you might find interesting on the Linden Method Review.

    http://lindenmethod-review.com/

    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template