Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Sunday, December 21, 2008

How to Make a Screen Shot

Here's How (thanks About.com):

1. Screen Shots are useful for instruction and clarification.
Find the screen shot you want to take (I chose my Layout/Page Elements of this blog for illustration purposes).


2. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn]. This is actually a copy function.
3. Open an image editing program, such as Adobe, PSP, Microsoft DIP, etc.
4. Create a new page.
5. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste, or I just right click and choose paste.
6. Edit as you need.
7. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
8. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
9. Type a file name for the image.
10. Select a file type, I chose JPG.
11. Click the Save button.

Here's to more happy blogging, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeanette for the blog information - very informative and I've learnt lots. Add you to my blog roll under blogs I visit. Now I can find you easy. LOL Thanks a hole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, I have taken the tutorial icon and I put on my site, I served much, thank you and happy Christmas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template