Type in key words and search my blog here:

Loading

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Glitter Alpha

I just learned how to add Plugins to my Microsoft Digital Image Suite and I’m excited about the new tools. One of the tools is called Inner Bevel. I used it to make this glittery Christmas Alpha. Enjoy! All uppercase letters are individually cut out. The lower case, numbers and symbols are on 12 x 12 sheets. It’s for personal use only.

Just click the preview to be taken to 4shared to download the zip file.

MK_Freebie_Template 2

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I would love for you to include your blog address

Just copy and paste the following in your comments and add your blog address and blog name, and you will easily post it in your comments. Don't leave any spaces!

<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE/">YOUR BLOG NAME HERE</a>

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE

ONE SIZE TEMPLATE
Blog Background Template